DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuliaDawkins

Add "title" for axes objects in REPORT

Hello

Thank you for your request. R&D has read this suggestion and it will be included in feature planning discussions for future DIAdem versions. But because of the huge numbers of possible DIAdem extensions, we gave this request a lower priority.

Greetings

Walter

Currently there is no "title" for axes objects in REPORT.  I can add free text, but then when I move the axis system, everything else related to the axis moves with the axis system (axes labels, legend, etc) but not the free text.  A "label" would fix this problem and would make the axis system more like Excel...

2 Comments
Walter_Rick
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hello

Thank you for your request. R&D has read this suggestion and it will be included in feature planning discussions for future DIAdem versions. But because of the huge numbers of possible DIAdem extensions, we gave this request a lower priority.

Greetings

Walter

Brad_Turpin
Trusted Enthusiast

Hi Julia,

I heartily endorse your suggestion!  Many is the time I've wished for an attached title field that moved with a graph.  I think it would be worth the effort to create the new object and properties in the REPORT api, plus the user interface additions.

Thanks for making this suggestion!

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments